Tuesday, July 26, 2016

{TTT} Things to Do or Learn

Tuesday, July 26, 2016 with 4 comments





Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the awesome ladies at The Broke and the Bookish. Apparently, they are overly fond of list-making and love to share their bookish lists with the rest of us book nerds.  =) We're game.







This week's topic is our Top Ten Things Books Have Made Me Want To Do or Learn About After Reading Them:


Jen's Picks:


Sure, books take you places, but they also make you want to do things. And I've found myself wishing I had a lot more skills and talents the more I read and the more awesome characters I read about. ;0)


What have books made you want to learn and do? Any from my list make it to yours?



4 comments:

  1. Being a DJ would be soo much fun! I LOVED OWEN!
    My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always getting jealous of kids in YA because they are SO talented!!! And most of them KNOW what their talent is at a young age. I'm still figuring stuff out in my 30's :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good picks - I love the design, too!

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...