Wednesday, October 14, 2015





"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's WoW selection is...








's Pick:



Title: The Unexpected Everything
Author: Morgan Matson
Series: stand-alone
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Publication Date: May 3, 2016

Add to Goodreads
Andie had it all planned out.

When you are a politician’s daughter who’s pretty much raised yourself, you learn everything can be planned or spun, or both. Especially your future.

Important internship? Check.

Amazing friends? Check.

Guys? Check (as long as we’re talking no more than three weeks)

But that was before the scandal. Before having to be in the same house with her dad. Before walking an insane number of dogs. That was before Clark and those few months that might change her whole life.

Because here’s the thing - if everything's planned out, you can never find the unexpected.

And where’s the fun in that?

I added this to my TBR before I even read the description. I've loved everything Morgan Matson's written to-date, and I'm sure this new book will be no different. And that was all before I saw the adorable cover! I love stories about embracing the unexpected -- maybe because I'm a bit of a control-freak myself -- so this should be fun. And it's another book that releases right in time for my birthday next year!!! :D


What are you desperately waiting for this Wednesday? Let us know in the comments or share a link to your own WoW post!



4 comments:

  1. this one is new to me. I love morgan matson and so I will be adding this to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got this on my TBR shelf and I'm looking forward to it too! Great pick! Here's my WoW. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the cover with all the dogs. :)
    This sounds like it will be a fun read.
    My WoW:http://littlebookheaven.blogspot.com/2015/10/waiting-on-wednesday-3.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVED SYBG and Amy & Roger, so this is high on my list as well!! And the cover and book description are so cute, I'm sure it'll be another wonderful summer book :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...