Wednesday, October 28, 2015

{WOW} This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab

Wednesday, October 28, 2015 with 8 comments




"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's WoW selection is...








's Pick:



Title: This Savage Song
Author: Victoria Schwab
Series: Monsters of Verity, book #1
Publisher: Greenwillow Books
Publication Date: June 7, 2016

Add to Goodreads
The city of Verity has been overrun with monsters, born from the worst of human evil. In North Verity, the Corsai and the Malchai run free. Under the rule of Callum Harker, the monsters kill any human who has not paid for protection. In the South, Henry Flynn hunts the monsters who cross the border into his territory, aided by the most dangerous and darkest monsters of them all—the Sunai, dark creatures who use music to steal their victim’s souls.

As one of only three Sunai in existence, August Flynn has always wanted to play a bigger role in the war between the north and the south. When the chance arises to keep an eye on Kate Harker, daughter of the leader of North Verity, August jumps on it.

When Kate discovers August’s secret, the pair find themselves running for their lives and battling monsters from both sides of the wall. As the city dissolves into chaos, it’s up to them to foster a peace between monsters and humans.

A unique, fast-paced adventure that looks at the monsters we face every day—including the monster within.


OMG, new Victoria Schwab! And it sounds effing amazing! Of course, everything she writes is...I don't think she can write anything bad. :P I do wish she'd write the third book in the Archived series, but I am happy with whatever new books I can get from her. :D :D :D


What are you desperately waiting for this Wednesday? Let us know in the comments or share a link to your own WoW post!



8 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this book! It sounds amazing!! Thanks for sharing a great book!

    Alexis @ http://stayathomereader1022.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book is new to me, but it sounds so good! Can't wait to read it!

    Lizzie @ http://bigbooksandgrandelattes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This must be the popular choice this week. Looks and sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I!! love!!! Victoria!!! Schwab!!! I absolutely cannot wait for this one! I love the cover too.
    Here's my wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this one! That blurb has me excited. Love the cover. Hope we both get to read it soon :)

    Happy Wednesday~

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of this book before, but it does sound good! Thanks for sharing! Here's my WoW. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, YES! This sounds amazing and I can't wait to get my hands on it! Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES! I love VS. I read anything she writes! Great choice! My WOW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...