Friday, January 23, 2015

A Full Year of Awesome!

Friday, January 23, 2015 with 3 comments
Can you Believe It's Been A Year Already?! 



Last year was was feeling pretty bleh about blogging. I was emailing back and forth with Jen about it, because we were both kind of feeling the same way. That weekend I went to Disney On Ice with my family and I got an email from Jen asking me if I wanted to join The Starry Eyed Revue. I was so freaking excited. This past weekend we were at Disney on Ice, and I thought, omg... has it been a year already!!!

Ariel!

Indeed it had been. At least close enough to it. That Monday we made it official with this post.

A New Starry Eyed Reviewer


This past year has been wonderful. I've grown to love blogging again, though Jen and I both still feel the pressure sometimes. It's never been enough to make me want to quit.

I've gotten to know all of you so much over the past year, and though I don't comment much lately, I still lurk around when I have a free moment.

I just want to thank you all for embracing me here. It's been amazing. <3



I hope for many more years to come..



3 comments:

  1. aww yay for one year! I'm celebrating my two year blogoversary right now actually too :D I am looking for a co-blogger. So cool how she just asked you and you said yes and bam. I hope but..kinda doubt my search will be quite so easy. my bookish pals are all bloggers themselves with heavy loads so it's hard. Congrats again though for the milestone and yay for ice shows love em! :P

    -Diamond @ Dee's Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're here, April! Best decision we ever made! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay happy blogoversary guys! I'm so happy that I discovered your blog. Wishing y'all more blogoversaries to come.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...