Wednesday, August 15, 2012



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's WoW selection is...



Add to Goodreads
Title:  Unravel Me
Author:  Tahereh Mafi
Series:  2nd [full] book in the Shatter Me series
Publisher:  HarperTeen/HarperCollins
Publication Date:  February 5, 2013

tick, tick, tick, tick, tick
it's almost
time for war.

Juliette has escaped to Omega Point. It is a place for people like her—people with gifts—and it is also the headquarters of the rebel resistance.

She's finally free from The Reestablishment, free from their plan to use her as a weapon, and free to love Adam. But Juliette will never be free from her lethal touch.

Or from Warner, who wants Juliette more than she ever thought possible.

In this exhilarating sequel to Shatter Me, Juliette has to make life-changing decisions between what she wants and what she thinks is right. Decisions that might involve choosing between her heart—and Adam's life.


Why I'm waiting:  If you'll remember back to a few weeks ago, I was already waiting on Destroy Me, the short story told from Warner's POV, but then Jennifer from Some Like It Paranormal had to go and post this teaser.  I'm still swooning!  I was never really a fan of Adam's, but I have to admit Warner's character really intrigued me.  He's one of those villainous hot guys who gives you an inkling that they just might have some good in them yet.  Not that I don't fall for the evil-doers from time to time, but I do like it when they start questioning themselves.  ;0)

I can't wait to get my hands on this book!  And I'll definitely be picking up that novella as soon as it's released in October, even if it does make me yearn for Unravel Me that much more.  I know...I'm a glutton for punishment.  :P

21 comments:

  1. What a wonderful wonderful pick! Cannot wait, I need some more Warner.

    My WoW

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! I can't wait to read Unravel Me. But I gotta say, I'm not a fan of the cover. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick. Looking forward to Unravel Me - another Warner fan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this series, but it sounds great. I love the cover!!

    Here's My WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
    New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I'll have to check out that teaser! I really enjoy Mafi's writing style; I'm interested to see what happens next!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick. Shatter Me was awesome. Can't wait to read this one.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=3024

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yeah, definitely! I loved Shatter Me and now I can't wait for this one! I WANT MORE ADAM!!!! :P

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so with you on this one!! I loved Shatter Me. Great pick Jen! :)

    My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait for this, also but, I totally dislike the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh yes, Unravel Me, can you come any sooner?
    though i am NOT a fan of the cover :(

    - juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really need to read the 1st one!

    Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't even read Shatter me yet. Great pick. Hopefully i can start the series soon.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That Jen M!
    I enjoyed Shatter Me and am also looking forward to this'

    ReplyDelete
  14. I still have to.read the first book in this series, it looks awesome. I liked the first cover theme better. This eye kind of creeps me out. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so excited for Unravel Me! I loved Shatter Me :)

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  16. i really like the new covers of the shatter me series. it's not often publishers go from girl-in-a-pretty-dress cover and change it to a non-girl-in-a-pretty-dress cover (it's usually the other way around). i heard great things about book 1. i gotta check it out soon, before book 2 comes out. great pick :)

    my WoW pick of the week.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great choice! Shatter Me was awesome and I can't wait to see what happens next. Plus, I didn't like that cliffhanger!

    ReplyDelete
  18. aww thanks for the mention! I'm glad I got you excited! I know you will LOVE it!!! Warner shows his deep and good side! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Words cannot describe how great Unravel Me is!!!!! I devoured it in one sitting! Thanks for stopping by my WOW at YA Sisterhood.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...