Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week's teaser comes from the following book:

Add to Goodreads
Title:  Such a Rush
Author:  Jennifer Echols
Series:  n/a
Publisher:  MTV Books
Publication Date:  July 10, 2012
Source:  ARC provided by the author

A sexy and poignant romantic tale of a young daredevil pilot caught between two brothers.

High school senior Leah Jones loves nothing more than flying. While she’s in the air, it’s easy to forget life with her absentee mother at the low-rent end of a South Carolina beach town. When her flight instructor, Mr. Hall, hires her to fly for his banner advertising business, she sees it as her ticket out of the trailer park. And when he dies suddenly, she’s afraid her flying career is gone forever.

But Mr. Hall’s teenage sons, golden boy Alec and adrenaline junkie Grayson, are determined to keep the banner planes flying. Though Leah has crushed on Grayson for years, she’s leery of getting involved in what now seems like a doomed business — until Grayson betrays her by digging up her most damning secret. Holding it over her head, he forces her to fly for secret reasons of his own, reasons involving Alec. Now Leah finds herself drawn into a battle between brothers — and the consequences could be deadly.


My teaser:
"Tell me why," I insisted.
"I can't."  Grayson focused on me and his face was full of concern.  "If I told you, you'd change the way you act around him, and he would know it was all for show." -- p. 214 of ARC
Caught between brothers.  Dare I say swoon?

What are you teasing us with this week?  Share it in the comments!

17 comments:

  1. Gahh what a great teaser! I am going to have to get to this book soon! It just sounds so so good.

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW. Caught between brothers? That's intense ... also a little hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm fascinated with this book, going to have to read it soon. I love that there's something different in this one (planes! Where did that come from?) Also there's nothing I love more than a good love triangle! It's looking like I'll be a big Grayson fan, from what I've heard so far! My TT!
    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, that's ... unfortunate. Such a Rush is on my TBR as well.

    Here's our teaser.

    Diana @ BookVenturers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice teaser! I can't wait to read this one!

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh love this teaser! I'm really excited about this book, can't wait to read it! Here's my TT :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Battle between brothers? That is interesting.

    ai-books

    ReplyDelete
  8. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous. I want to read this book so bad, hope you're loving it! Great teaser. Here's my teaser

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a good read, enjoy!

    http://thecharacterconnection.blogspot.com/2012/06/teaser-tuesday_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jennifer Echols is one of my favorite authors, and it looks like she has written another amazing book. Great teaser!

    Here's my teaser, and new follower here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. AH! I loved this book, such a great teaser! (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a great drama. Thanks for posting the synopsis too.
    My teaser is from Perigee Moon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice teaser. I hear this is a really great book. Thanks for sharing, hon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have GOT to get my hands on this book! It's been on my TBR list for a while now, and this teaser just makes me want to read it even more!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just loved this book! Grayson *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...