Friday, October 21, 2011



TGIF is hosted by Ginger at GReads!  In this weekly feature, Ginger poses a question to her followers and then asks everyone to link up at the end of the post, sharing their responses.




This Friday's Question:

Book Blogs That Make You Smile: Pick 5 book blogs you visit often & think others should, too.


Yay, this week's question is easy peasy!  Well, narrowing it down to just five isn't because there are a lot of blogs I frequent.  But here are my favorites:

1.  A Belle's Tales - Michele is my book soulmate.  I don't think I've ever met anyone who reads all the same books AND actually agrees with me on them.  Her blog is newish, but we've been friends for awhile, having discovered our mutual love of Four and all things Divergent earlier this year on Twitter.  Chele is a super-sweet Southern gal, and her blog could use some love.  I promise she'll love you right back.  :D

2.  Alice Marvels - This is the blog that started it all for me.  I used to just walk into the bookstore and hope something struck my fancy.  And then I saw a FB ad for this book blog, and my world was forever changed.  I blame Alice for my ridiculous TBR pile.  And for introducing me to so many great books and authors.

3.  The Mimosa Stimulus - Jenny's reviews are always spot-on.  She's always respectful and intelligent in her reviews, and I usually find that they make me anticipate reading a novel even more.  I'm not the biggest fan of contemporary novels, but her appraisal of these books has caused me to fall for the writing style of an author or two.


4.  Gone With the Words - Jess is a fellow audiobook lover.  Also, she has an awesome blog, and she reads the BEST books.  She's also great at interacting with her readership.  Jess's reviews are funny and entertaining, and she freely admits that her love of reading was re-ignited by Twilight.





5.  Cari's Book Blog - Cari's blog is not one of my favorites just because I won a boat-load of ARCs from her recently, thought that part is true.  Cari is a fellow Texas gal like myself, and she's been super friendly from the get-go.  Her blog is gorgeous and makes me jealous every time I see it, which is pretty much daily.  :0)  Oh, yeah...and she provides GREAT reviews.  And if you didn't pick up on it earlier, she has the most AWESOME giveaways!



I <3 all these ladies and their blogs from the very bottom of my lil blogger ♥.

7 comments:

  1. Aw! Thanks, Jen!! We do love our audiobooks. :D I'll be checking out your other rec's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I just went over to A Belle's Tale's blog and from the moment I read her review of Hush, Hush, I knew you were SO right! Awesome, blog she has. As for the others, they are all made of greatness! I love stopping by their blogs every now and then. And yes, Cari is the biggest sweetheart ever and her giveaways aren't too bad either ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thank you! I ♥ your blog too! And these other blogs? Awesome! This is a fun TGIF topic today. My feed reader is going to get so crowded because of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow Jess's blog, but I haven't heard of the other ones. I will definitely be checking those out. I'm going to have sooo many blogs to read now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just woke up to this epic sweetness. I think this is the first time I have ever been this happy and awake before I've had my coffee. I adore your amazing blog and I am so happy you are my book soulmate and friend. Thank you so much for including me in this amazing list and thank you Veronica Roth and Four for bringing us together!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the TGIF love! So happy to be amongst such great company! :)

    & it's such a great compliment to Veronica's writing that many "book BFF's" were forged this year over some serious Four/Tobias gushing! Glad you and Michele found each other this way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much! I check your blog on a daily basis and look forward to meeting soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...