Monday, November 2, 2015


Big shout-out to Andi at Andi's ABCs and Brittany at The Book Addict's Guide for putting together such an awesome feature and helping the rest of us realize our dream of book hoarding collecting, lol.


I haven't done one of these posts in awhile because I've been busy with the big move and wouldn't have been very good at keeping up with trades. Plus, I finally, finally got rid of two big boxes of hardcovers and paperbacks prior to moving, so I have none of those to trade...only ARCs, with the exception of a couple of special hardcovers I knew might be valuable to someone else. You'll find pictures of those below, though I haven't had a chance to update my spreadsheet in awhile, so I'm not linking to it until I do. o_O

I've created an ARC wishlist on Goodreads for older, more collectible ARCs I'd like to add to my shelves, as well as some newer and upcoming ARCs I'd like to have, but here are some of the advance copies of books I am ardently searching for right now to complete my collections:

ARC of Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
ARC of Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen
ARC of Cinder by Marissa Meyer
ARC of A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab
ARC of Vicious by V.E. Schwab
ARC of The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab (don't know if these actually exist)
ARC of Slasher Boys and Monster Girls by April Genevieve Tucholke (Thanks, Rachel!)
ARC of Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke (Thanks, Nicole!)
ARC of Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers (Thanks, Rachel!)
ARC of The Mirror King by Jodi Meadows


And here's what I have available for trade:




Ruin and Rising is the gold B&N collector's edition and Open Road Summer is signed

I'd be willing to ship multiple books for anything on that list of ARCs above, if that helps any. =) Also, I'd like to point out that I will only trade that ARC of Shiver for something on said list above, as it's a pretty rare find. Also, if you have something on my list that you'd be willing to trade but don't see anything you want among my offerings, still hit me up because I might be willing to part with something not shown here.

I'll continue using the #booksfortrade feed as well, but I thought I'd spread the word a bit more here on the blog, too. If you want to make a trade, comment below, email me at mrsjbruce at gmail dot com, or hit me up on Twitter at @starryeyedjen.

For the tl;dr crowd, the books I have for trade are pictured above and this is my ARC wishlist, since that's pretty much all I've got left to trade now. =) I reserve the right to refuse any trade. I might also be willing to trade multiple items for the right trade. :D

Thanks for taking a look and potentially helping a book hoarder achieve her dreams of allthebooks!






1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...