Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the awesome ladies at The Broke and the Bookish. Apparently, they are overly fond of list-making and love to share their bookish lists with the rest of us book nerds. =) We're game.
This week's topic is the Top Authors I've Only Read One Book From But NEED to Read More.April's Picks:
1. Melissa Kantor - I listened to Maybe One Day earlier this year and I absolutely fell in love with it. Harper just approved me for her next book, so I'm dying to drop everything to pick it up.
2. Jennifer Brown - She has a few books, but Torn Away is the only one I've read so far. I need to get on these soon!
3. Jennifer Echols - Okay, so technically, I did try to read another one of her books but it was a self published one I believe and I got a few percent in before I DNFd. But I still would like to try another of her more popular books.
4. Jessi Kirby - When I read Moonglass, I don't think there was much else out there of hers. I feel like I blinked an eye and now she has all these books I need to catch up on.
5. Lauren DeStefano - I read and loved Wither. Bought the rest of the series. I purchased Perfect Ruin, and I have the galley for Burning Kingdoms. Why oh why haven't I read any more of her stuff? Jeesh, I suck.
Honorable mention, I forgot to mention Gayle Forman. I have only read If I Stay so far.
Which authors do you need to read more of after having loved the first book you read of theirs? Be sure to share a link to your TTT post so we can visit!