Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Five #5

Friday, July 15, 2011 with No comments
So many books, so little time...

Currently reading & reviewing as part of the Good Choice Reading ARC Tour:
Fury (Fury, #1)

Then, I'm off to devour this:
Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #3)

And then it's back to choosing from my top five, though Invicible Summer is a fore-runner, namely because I already have it downloaded on my Nook and need to prepare myself with some Hannah Moskowitz before another ARC tour later this year for Gone, Gone, Gone.  But also because my book soulmate, one Cheles Bells, said I should read it next, and well, she IS my book soulmate, so I must oblige.  :D

1.  Invincible Summer by Hannah Moskowitz
2.  Blood Red Road (Dustlands, #1)  by Moira Young
3.  Blood Magic (Blood Journals, #1)  by Tessa Gratton
4.  Tris & Izzie by Mette Ivie Harrison
5.  Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta

Whew!  I wish I could read 24/7 so I could purge some of my TBR list, but hey, at least I'll always have something to read, right?  What are you reading/plan to read/want to read???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...