Tuesday, June 17, 2014




Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the awesome ladies at The Broke and the Bookish. Apparently, they are overly fond of list-making and love to share their bookish lists with the rest of us book nerds.  =) We're game.







This week's topic is:



April's Picks:

Through to Youthe Kiss of DeceptionJust like the MoviesThe Stepsisters TaleOne Past MidnightLet's Get Lostsome boysSix Feet over it. How to Fall”The

For this weeks TTT, I decided to stick with my review books because we already did two summery reading posts recently. Fave summer Reeds and Recs & TTT Beach Bags. So these are not just books I want to get to, they are books I must get to! In all honesty, I'm pretty excited about all of them. A few that stand out are The Kiss of Deception, because Jen already read and enjoyed it. Let's Get Lost, because I keep hearing some buzz, but that could be bad too, so who knows. Oh, and The Jewel. For one, that cover is gorgeous and two.. Jen and I plan to buddy read this one together. :)


Jen's Picks:



I have upwards of 50 review books that need to be read between now and the end of the year, plus all of the other books that will release in the next few months that I didn't get review copies of, so I've got my work cut out for me. Still, these are the top ten books I plan to read between now and the time Katie goes back to school. And I can't wait to read them all!


What books are on your Summer TBR pile? Be sure to share a link to your TTT post so we can visit!



13 comments:

  1. Let's Get Lost, Through to You, and I'll Give You the Sun are ones I will definitely be reading this summer. I also MUST read ISLA!! It's killing me waiting for that book!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the TTTs of late have been so summery!! I kind of haven't been linking up because I am FREEZING and it's too hard to write about summer when you're shivering under blankets, lol. ;) All the same... I'm so looking forward to The Jewel AND Heir of Fire AND Sinner. Oh Sinner. How I really want you in my hands...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, there are some great choices there and I see a few that have peaked my interest too, I only recently read about Let's Get Lost and it sounds cool! Heard some very good things about The Jewel too.....

    New GFC follower

    Thea @ Gizzimomo's Book Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. lots of awesome picks. Kiss of Deception and Jewel are somewhere on my summer reading list too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for Isla (finally!), Heir of Fire and The Kiss of Deception!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have sooo many review books from now until Dec (and longer), too, and I keep wondering how I could possibly read all of them--especially if I actually land a teaching job. The answer is, of course, that there's is no freaking way it will happen. I cannot wait for Isla and plan on reading Throne of Glass sooner rather than later. I'm also excited for Kiss of Deception and One Past Midnight. Great lists!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So jealous you have Mortal Heart, Exquisite Captive, and The Jewel. I want to read all three of these so badly! The Kiss of Deception was AMAZING!! And I'll be reading Where Silence Gathers very soon. Great lists! I hope you guys are able to read all of these this summer. :)

    Holly @ Part of that World

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to your thoughts on The Kiss of Deception and Some Boys, April. Early reviewers are loving these! You better believe I'll be reading Sinner and Isla this summer! I can't wait to compare notes, Jen! Oh, I'll be looking out for your joint review of The Jewel, ladies. I'm assuming there will be one, because you're reading it together. ;)

    Enjoy your summer reading! It all looks grand!

    Marlene @ The Flyleaf Review

    ReplyDelete
  9. April, I just pre-ordered The Kiss of Deception last night! I've heard so many great things about that one and couldn't resist. :) I hope to get to that one, The Jewel, and Let's Get Lost this summer too.

    Jen, there's so much awesome in your list. All but Wild are high up on my own TBR (or wishlist, considering I don't have them all).

    I hope you two love the books!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lot of these are on my TBR as well. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beyond excited for Isla!! I keep going back and forth between hardcopy or audio, so I haven't preordered my copy yet. I listened to Anna and Lola on audio, so I feel a strong need to do the same with Isla. Let's hope it's out on audio immediately - I won't be able to take the wait once it's released!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Some of these books look awesome! I really need to read Throne Of Glass and Trial By Fire looks great!

    Check out my TTT!

    Katrina @ Chased By My Imagination

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...